Waves of colors reverberating from rings around the planet Saturn. This image was taken with the Ultraviolet Imaging Spectrograph on the Cassini spacecraft showing definite compositional variation within the rings. The general pattern is from "dirty" particles indicated by red to cleaner ice particles shown in turquoise in the outer parts of the rings.
- Image is printed edge to edge, directly on metal with a rich luster finish
- Corners are slightly rounded
- Hardware for easy hanging included
- Size: 11" x 14"
Museum-quality eye-catching modern acrylic print.
- 0.22" thick optically clear acrylic producing brilliant color
- Features superb image quality from edge to edge
- UV resistant ink to prevent fading
- Size: 12”x12”
* Please contact us directly for larger sizes