Scraps of frozen carbon dioxide on Mars South Polar region. These curving lines are formed by erosion and sublimation of carbon dioxide from the south polar cap.
Image was collected by the Mars Orbiter Camera on the Mars Global Surveyor Orbiter Spacecraft.
- Image is printed edge to edge, directly on metal with a rich luster finish
- Corners are slightly rounded
- Hardware for easy hanging included
- Size: 11" x 14"
Museum-quality eye-catching modern acrylic print.
- 0.22" thick optically clear acrylic producing brilliant color
- Features superb image quality from edge to edge
- UV resistant ink to prevent fading
- Size: 12”x12”
* Please contact us directly for larger sizes