Mars Dot Dot Dot
Polygons formed by the intersecting ridges of sand dunes on the planet of Mars.
Image collected by the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera on Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) Space Craft
- Image is printed edge to edge, directly on metal with a rich luster finish
- Corners are slightly rounded
- Hardware for easy hanging included
- Size: 11" x 14"
Museum-quality eye-catching modern acrylic print.
- 0.22" thick optically clear acrylic producing brilliant color
- Features superb image quality from edge to edge
- UV resistant ink to prevent fading
- Size: 12”x12”
* Please contact us directly for larger sizes