These high-altitude noctilucent clouds, also known as night shining clouds, form between 47 to 53 miles above the Earth’s surface. When the sun is below the horizon and the ground is in darkness, these high altitude clouds may still be illuminated – lending the night shining qualities.
Image captured by astronauts on the International Space Station (ISS).
- Image is printed edge to edge, directly on metal with a rich luster finish
- Corners are slightly rounded
- Hardware for easy hanging included
- Size: 11" x 14"
Museum-quality eye-catching modern acrylic print.
- 0.22" thick optically clear acrylic producing brilliant color
- Features superb image quality from edge to edge
- UV resistant ink to prevent fading
- Size: 12”x12”
* Please contact us directly for larger sizes